Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i ripped my rear window zipper off last night while putting my back window back on. i have a 2015 jku with the premium soft and cant figure out which bestop fabric matches it. Can anyone tell me which one i need. Thanks

·
Registered
26 Posts
i ripped my rear window zipper off last night while putting my back window back on. i have a 2015 jku with the premium soft and cant figure out which bestop fabric matches it. Can anyone tell me which one i need. Thanks
bump, my rear plastic window cracked like glass in this cold NJ weather and need a replacement too.

·
Let the Jeepn Times Roll
2,093 Posts
You would need the twill fabric for the match

·
Registered
568 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the replys. I saw the oem rear for 194 but then saw the bestop one that comes with all 3 for just a Lil more figured I'd keep the two side for back up for when they get to scratched up. I have a tendency to just throw them in the back of the jeep when I put the top down. I guess I should invest in a storage solution for them while I'm at it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts