Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got her. Sits on 33 x 12.5 tires. Can anyone tell me by looking at the photo what size lift it might have? No rubbing whatsoever. Two previous owners and last one didn't know. DD, I've had for 2 weeks, haven't even looked under the hood since I got it home. I love driving to work now.

Attachments

·
Registered
396 Posts
:wavey: Welcome to the Forum and Congratulations on the new purchase--looks nice!

I am no expert but I would guess maybe a 4 inch lift. Did u look underneath to see if the body is elevated off of the frame, might have a body lift also.

Don't forget to wave....fellow Texan.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes I looked underneath. Can't see any spacers. Thanks for the feedback. I will get some more pics.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Also I have the doors off. Had to stay late at work and a severe t-storm and cold front blew thru. 2" of water in floorboard and drove home in downpour. It was a sweet initiation.

·
That WF guy.
21,557 Posts
How do you get the pic on your profile?
Done. :D

Anyway. If you look at the top left corner of any page you will see "User CP" this is your user control panel. Click on it. It will have many editing options for your account.

To change the picture under your user name click on "edit avatar" you can then upload photos from a photo host site such as Photobucket or directly from your computer.

:wavey:

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Robinh57 said:
Thanks. I guess I should have mentioned it's an iPhone app. Not on the CPU.
Again, I was dead asleep and Max (my dog) woke me up to tell me a storm was coming. I got up and put my doors on just as the rains came. Back to sleep.

·
Registered
191 Posts
a stock TJ on 30's measures 25" from the ground to the door opening. You've got an additional 1.5" from your tires, so whatever the difference is from your measurement - 26.5 = your lift.

·
Jeeper
11,419 Posts
Measure the springs.... Look here.... :) Welcome to the forum, nice looking TJ you have there...

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
:wavey: Welcome to the Forum and Congratulations on the new purchase--looks nice!

I am no expert but I would guess maybe a 4 inch lift. Did u look underneath to see if the body is elevated off of the frame, might have a body lift also.

Don't forget to wave....fellow Texan.
Theres no body lift. You can tell by the distance between the tub and the side-steps.

Congratulations on the rig. It's got the same wheels as mine!

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Tdad said:
a stock TJ on 30's measures 25" from the ground to the door opening. You've got an additional 1.5" from your tires, so whatever the difference is from your measurement - 26.5 = your lift.
This is what I was looking for. Will measure in a minute.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts