Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So over the past few months I have noticed some sagging in my procomp 4" suspension lift. I do have heavy aftermarket bumpers/tire carrier/etc so can I just replace my springs and shocks to remedy this? I dont want to add any lift so im thinking about some HD coils for a four inch lift and some new shocks as well. Quick easy fix or do I need something more or do I just need to suck it up and deal with the heavy aftermarket stuff.

·
Premium Member
1,893 Posts
So over the past few months I have noticed some sagging in my procomp 4" suspension lift. I do have heavy aftermarket bumpers/tire carrier/etc so can I just replace my springs and shocks to remedy this? I dont want to add any lift so im thinking about some HD coils for a four inch lift and some new shocks as well. Quick easy fix or do I need something more or do I just need to suck it up and deal with the heavy aftermarket stuff.
You can get 4.5" - 5" springs and hope with all the weight you have added will compress them down to 4" or you can do what the poster above me suggested.With all that added weight you HAVE to go with an aftermarket HEAVY DUTY spring. Stay away from Pro Crap junk.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts