Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I currently have an 05 Rubicon that sits on a 4 inch Pro Comp suspension lift. However, it has had the same springs for well over 5 years and that 4 inches has sunk considerably, probably closer to 2.5-3 inches.

I would like to switch to heavier duty springs, maybe Terra flex or RE, but I'm looking for recommendations.

I do have ARB bumpers which have added a fair amount of weight so I'm hoping that will compensate for springs that are 4.5 inches

·
Registered
2,262 Posts
I am real happy with my BDS springs, they handle weight of bumpers real well. I had to add a spacer in the front once I put on the winch but I have replaced so much of the other BDS parts with Currie, that when I go from 3 to 4 inch springs to go up to 35's I will go ahead with Currie springs.

·
Registered
5,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I am real happy with my BDS springs, they handle weight of bumpers real well. I had to add a spacer in the front once I put on the winch but I have replaced so much of the other BDS parts with Currie, that when I go from 3 to 4 inch springs to go up to 35's I will go ahead with Currie springs.
How much do they cost?

·
Registered
2,262 Posts
have not priced the Currie's yet, and the BDS I got in a deal with ECGS when I swapped in the 8.8. Sorry buddy, I just dunno...

I would think the BDS will be less than the Currie though...

·
Registered
5,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well no offense to BDS, but I don't cut corners with quality and knowing Curries reputation, that's probably what I will go with.

Any thoughts on Terra Flex?

·
Registered
1,860 Posts
Well no offense to BDS, but I don't cut corners with quality and knowing Curries reputation, that's probably what I will go with.

Any thoughts on Terra Flex?
Go with Currie. Sounds like you've made up your mind.

·
Registered
5,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Dammit. I shouldn't have looked at the other springs available on Quadratec. I about certain I want to go with Currie, but I looked at OME. I know they have a good rep too and I'm torn between the two.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts