Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just picked up my 2013 Wranger Sahara and immediately replaced tires and wheels. I am selling 5 stock 18" wheels/tires (Bridgestone Dueler A/T) with less than 200 miles on them. It's all in perfect condition. I am currently in Evansville, Indiana for work for a few months. I can deliver if you're not too far from me.

PM me an offer. I can take more photos if needed, I just shot this one outside DT when they were swapping them out.

Attachments

·
Registered
178 Posts
How much are u looking to get?

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
How do you like the Moab's from Qtec? Fit and finish good? Offset to your liking?

Was thinking of going the same route with my Sahara...

Thanks and Bump for your Stock Wheels!
Qtecs fit perfect, got the black finish, it's definitely a matte finish, love em. Offset is perfect. I don't have a lift and don't really plan on one. Very satisfied.

·
Registered
559 Posts
Qtecs fit perfect, got the black finish, it's definitely a matte finish, love em. Offset is perfect. I don't have a lift and don't really plan on one. Very satisfied.
Great feedback, Thanks! Was looking to do the same size tires too.

Just the 19/60 OEM springs here for about a 2" lift all around, perfect for 33's

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Still available and only looking to get $500 or just under that. These are a steal compared to what others are asking. I'm practically giving these away. ;) Make an offer.

·
Registered
225 Posts
If I was closer I would send you the money immediately…incredible price!

·
Registered
194 Posts
I have the opposite problem, I'm close but wish I had the cash for such a steal! Free bump!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts