Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to trade my Victory Vegas 8 Ball for a Jeep. Our daughter was born last May and i didn't realize how much of a difference riding has when you have a new baby. I only ride my bike to and from work because when i am off i'd rather be with my little girl. Looking to get out of bikes until she's older. Every time i have a near miss riding around metro Atlanta i feel like i owe it to her to get her to her wedding day at least. If you hear of anyone who would entertain a Jeep for a bike let me know.
Also we own a tire company so if you are shopping for new tires send me a message and i'll see if i can help you out.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,020 Posts
Welcome and Congrats! Nice Bike! Good luck with the trade. I know you can get more from a private sell but a lot of dealerships take just about anything on trade.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Welcome! I'm in Locust Grove. I've got two girls, I know what you mean. Good luck selling your bike.

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
If my dad had his way he'd steal my Jeep and trade you.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I've got the bike, cash, guns and silver so i have plenty of bargaining chips once i find someone willing to take the trade. Also have the bike and my truck listed for sale. So if i sell the bike, i get a $7-9,000 Jeep. If i sell the truck and bike then i get a $14-18,000 Jeep. We are also current Jeep owners but unfortunately we couldn't afford the Trailhawk at the time.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
Guns and a bike? I'm almost tempted.

·
Administrator
30,785 Posts
Pics or it didn't happen. Congrats on your new project.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Looking good, Jeep Wave from over in Covington. Hope your child enjoys the Jeep, mine love it so much I just bought a cargo basket so we can take it to PCB for a week....and its a 2dr😂😂😂

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Looking good, Jeep Wave from over in Covington. Hope your child enjoys the Jeep, mine love it so much I just bought a cargo basket so we can take it to PCB for a week....and its a 2dr😂😂😂
She loves it so far. We only had the top off for a couple days so far but she certainly enjoyed it. Can't wait for some more oppurtunities.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts