Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
Springs and shocks were taken off 2015 Hardrock Rubicon with 500 miles on it when we installed lift.
been stored since.
includes front and rear shocks and springs.
They are the strongest of the OEM shocks I believe as it was fully equipped when ordered.
Prefer local pickup
located in new Bern, NC

make offer.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,264 Posts
Can’t read the spring numbers. I’m really just interested in the shocks. PM me if your willing to separate and ship. Thanks.

·
Super Moderator
23,430 Posts
Can’t read the spring numbers. I’m really just interested in the shocks. PM me if your willing to separate and ship. Thanks.
looks like 60 rears and 19 fronts so only a 10A or Recon editions come with taller coils.

·
Registered
3,264 Posts
looks like 60 rears and 19 fronts so only a 10A or Recon editions come with taller coils.
Thanks for the help. Same as I have. Hope he will separate.

·
Registered
2,939 Posts
Yup 19/60's.

·
Registered
3,264 Posts
Springs and shocks were taken off 2015 Hardrock Rubicon with 500 miles on it when we installed lift.
been stored since.
includes front and rear shocks and springs.
They are the strongest of the OEM shocks I believe as it was fully equipped when ordered.
Prefer local pickup
located in new Bern, NC

make offer.
PM'ed you. If you ever return :)

·
Registered
85 Posts
I'm interested in just the springs if he's willing to ship. I'll send PM too.

·
Registered
2,674 Posts
are the springs still available?

·
Registered
3,264 Posts
are the springs still available?
I've been waiting 3 months for a reply. Even sent PM. Good luck. I gave up and bought Rancho shocks.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts