Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a brand new Teraflex coil lift kit for either a 2.5" lift on a 4door or 3" on a 2door. springs are 2.5" 4door or 3" 2door. comes with bumpstop pads, front disconnects, rear endlinks, front brakelines, rear brakeline drop bracket, rear axleside trackbar bracket, spring retainers and guides, and necessary hardware. Also have matching Elka Resevoir Shocks (2.5"-4") front and rear with frame brackets for mounting the resevoirs. The front are 26.3" extended and 15.5" collapsed for 10.8" of travel. Rear are 27.6" extended length and 16.3" collapsed for 11.3" of travel. This is one of the best coil lifts on the market. This is not the standard 4door 2.5" kit that sells for $550. this has the extra endlinks, brakelines, spring guides and spacers, and spring reatainers. Lift sales for $850 and shocks go for $1200. The additional frame brackets for optional mounting of the resevoirs are $20. will sell the whole kit for $1600. this is brand new stuff, never used or mounted. most of it is unopened as well. the ones I opened were to simply look at the contents
Will Ship on buyers dime. If you need pics just look at the TeraFlex website. As I said most of it is unopened and still wrapped up from TeraFlex. Just in time for the holidays!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts