Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a set of brand new TeraFlex coils for sale. These are 2.5" 4-door or 3" 2-door. Teraflex uses all of their coils on both models....you just get different height results. So these work on all JK's 2/4 door. They are brand new, unused. I'm in Los Angeles. Local sale preferred. Pm me your best offer. These sell for $239 front and $239 rear. I have all four.:popcorn:

·
Registered
861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
bump for the weekend. i know someone needs to toss that budget boost and get some coils.

·
Registered
861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
really? nobody wants these? 2.5" of lift on a 4 door

·
Registered
861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
oh really? i put em on craigslist today as well. i might just toss em in the shed for a while....lol maybe put em on ebay too. thanks!! ps. my build is progressing!

i will ship these guys...make me a fair offer and they are yours.

·
Super Moderator
53,785 Posts
rtguy said:
oh really? i put em on craigslist today as well. i might just toss em in the shed for a while....lol maybe put em on ebay too. thanks!! ps. my build is progressing!

i will ship these guys...make me a fair offer and they are yours.
Be patient. Most people want plug and play when starting off. Even though shocks are usually bought separate. Sway links and bumpstops are cheap.
"What else will I need" lol
It's all based of the coils my friends :thumb:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts