Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I need all new tie rod ends and drag link bar. but I have become very confused on exactly what parts i need. I.E left hand thread/right hand thread, inner or outer. any help with what i need to order would be much appreciated.
thanks.

·
Registered
2,555 Posts
I just replaced my drag link end at the pitman arm a few weeks ago. I bought this AC Delco replacement drag link end and it works great. It is a perfect OEM fit. If both ends of your drag link bar are bad, then you will need to replace the drag link bar as you cannot replace just the end of the bar on the passenger side.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000EQRXH8?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00

If you need to replace the entire drag link bar, then you need this.
MOPAR 52060048AD - MOPAR® Inner Drag Link Socket for 07-15 Jeep® Wrangler & Wrangler Unlimited JK - Quadratec

If you need both tie-rod ends then you need an entirely new tie rod because like the drag link, the passenger side end is not replaceable. You will need this.
Crown Automotive 52060052AF - Passenger Side Long Tie Rod End for 07-15 Jeep® Wrangler & Wrangler Unlimited JK - Quadratec

And this. MOPAR 52060053AE - MOPAR® Driver Side Outer Tie Rod Socket for 07-15 Jeep® Wrangler & Wrangler Unlimited JK - Quadratec

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I just replaced my drag link end at the pitman arm a few weeks ago. I bought this AC Delco replacement drag link end and it works great. It is a perfect OEM fit. If both ends of your drag link bar are bad, then you will need to replace the drag link bar as you cannot replace just the end of the bar on the passenger side.
Amazon.com: ACDelco 45A0920 Professional Passenger Side Inner Steering Tie Rod End: Automotive

If you need to replace the entire drag link bar, then you need this.
MOPAR 52060048AD - MOPAR® Inner Drag Link Socket for 07-15 Jeep® Wrangler & Wrangler Unlimited JK - Quadratec

If you need both tie-rod ends then you need an entirely new tie rod because like the drag link, the passenger side end is not replaceable. You will need this.
Crown Automotive 52060052AF - Passenger Side Long Tie Rod End for 07-15 Jeep® Wrangler & Wrangler Unlimited JK - Quadratec

And this. MOPAR 52060053AE - MOPAR® Driver Side Outer Tie Rod Socket for 07-15 Jeep® Wrangler & Wrangler Unlimited JK - Quadratec

awesome. thanks.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts