Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Saw an ad for this tire so I decided to look them up. It says they hit the shelves this month. I'll be looking forward to some reviews. The tread doesn't look like the stole it from another brand- at least that I can think of.

For now here's a trail review of them on Jeeps!
Firestone Destination M/T2 Tire Review

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,642 Posts
It looks like a nice tire. However, just like the new Yokohama G003, it only comes in sizes up to 37. I'd like to see 38-42.

·
Registered
210 Posts
I looked at them when I was putting on a new set a week or two ago. I couldn't find them in 285/75/17 so they weren't considered. They look like a good tyre.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Been watching for these since they were first announced late last fall... I benefit from a very good employee discount and have been frustrated by the lack of appealing tire options from Firestone.

Going from my stock rubicon BFG MT's to the Firestone MT2 in a 295 70/17 is the plan. The test they did a few months back where they brought bloggers and writers in to compare these to the KM2's makes me think I won't be disappointed compared to what I ride on now.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Been watching for these since they were first announced late last fall... I benefit from a very good employee discount and have been frustrated by the lack of appealing tire options from Firestone.

Going from my stock rubicon BFG MT's to the Firestone MT2 in a 295 70/17 is the plan. The test they did a few months back where they brought bloggers and writers in to compare these to the KM2's makes me think I won't be disappointed compared to what I ride on now.

At least they finally make tires for bigger than a 16" rim

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 8 of 8 Posts