Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New KO2s and notice as I try and coast straight, and let go of the wheel and it will stay straight for maybe 20 yards and then want to slowly veer to the right. Pressure is all equal. Tried on a few different roads, hoping it was the crown of the road making it pull.

I bought the Jeep new, only had 1200 miles on it, and it drove straight with the stock KMs. I could live with it as it's slight, but not if it's something wrong with the tires and may get worse.

·
Registered
346 Posts
I think alot of offroadish tires have this problem. I haven't heard anything specifically with the KO2s, but as soon as I put my 35" Trail Grapplers on I noticed it pulls to the left. After looking around it seems to be standard with the TGs. I don't really care for it and actually the first time I drove it on the Hwy I took my eyes off the road for a sec to take a drink of water and I clipped an orange barrel because I didnt realize how hard it pulled (no damage thankfully). Im used to it now, but I started running 1-2 less psi in the Passenger side tires and it seems to help. Probably not the best for even wear on the tires, but I figure if I rotate it frequently, it shouldn't be an issue.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts