·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
General Grabbers Red Letters and 15x8 matte black alloy pacer wheels

image-433749064.jpg

image-530940039.jpg

image-191294399.jpg

What do you guys think? I was debating on putting the red letters on the outside but I think it turned out nice. Going to add some warn red d-rings on the front bumper and a red hi lift jack on the back to give the jeep a little more red.

·
Premium Member
5,474 Posts
dwooden said:
General Grabbers Red Letters and 15x8 matte black alloy pacer wheels

What do you guys think? I was debating on putting the red letters on the outside but I think it turned out nice. Going to add some warn red d-rings on the front bumper and a red hi lift jack on the back to give the jeep a little more red.
When I read red letters I thought heck no. But gotta say I like. Wouldn't look to shabby on mine.

·
Premium Member
12,478 Posts
I like the red accents. Did that on my black jk...red d-ring protectors, red grab bars and black/red seat covers, etc.

I say...:thumb:

·
Premium Member
5,474 Posts
kbwwolf said:
I like the red accents. Did that on my black jk...red d-ring protectors, red grab bars and black/red seat covers, etc.

I say...:thumb:
Id like to do that as I like red but it doesn't match well with my color. I've tried.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks.. Yea I don't have any red on my jeep so when I bought the tires I was going to put them on the black side but I figured what the heck might as well let people know what kind of tires they are haha.. I'll be putting those red items on the jeep soon to balance the look out.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Looks good! I work at the factory where those tires are manufactured. I will be getting 33s in the very near future. They are heavy duty tires in all ways. I hope they perform as well as the reviews that I have read. Thanks for buying an American made tire!

·
Registered
337 Posts
They do look sweet and if you do add some other red accents, I think you'll be even happier than you already are with the look.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yea had fun Matt.. Took them off road and they stood by the name grabber.. Def performed like a m/t but on the road act like a a/t. I love them and always rather spend money on American made products! Ordered D-rings that I will paint red and a red hi lift jack. Should be looking good here in a couple days.. Thanks for the comments everyone

·
Registered
615 Posts
They look great I was also going to buy the same set. How is the ride are they really ruff rideing? They are a Load Range E correct? I was also told they were really heavy around 70lbs each does that sound correct? Hell I may still buy a set they really look great.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yea they are pretty heavy but I didn't notice a big difference from my MTs I took off. I believe you are correct with the load range being E but not positive. They ride great on the road and did very well on the trails which also had mud in certain spots.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts