Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
with Jeep wrenching...
Jeep club activities....including just being voted to VP

oh yea, and work....Frank stays pretty busy
& isn't on WF too much........So let me tell you about his new acquisition: 35x13.5 Krawlers

He's pretty excited....(yes, I showed appropriate appreciation: ooh/ahh....:rolleyes: )

I'll try get some pics up soon.

·
Registered
3,260 Posts
That is fantastic......those are some serious tires......he is going to be unstopable.......oh what fun he will have now. Has he done the TT yet? Congratulations!!!!!!!!!

·
I got nothin'
1,901 Posts
Congratulations on the new aquisition! I am sure you will love them while you are driving his Jeep on the trail! Any ETC (estimated time of completion) on yours yet?

·
Registered
2,631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
the t-case arrived today!!!!

I'll serve his meals under the Jeep this weekend - it will get done!

He's going to stay busy: we both have bent tie rods :rolleyes: he ordered replacements this last weekend. As far as the TT: he put the 33 engineering on mine and really likes it (I was the guinea pig) so he'll order his soon.
And the list goes on...................

·
Jack Lives Here!!!
7,760 Posts
Those will be some sweet meat for him to run. Unless he's running them on the street much. They are a bias tire so they wear like taking an eraser and rubbing it on concrete.

So since both your all's steering is messed up did you upgrade to something better?

·
Registered
2,631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yep, he showed me a picture, but I wasn't paying attention when he told me who/what kind :eek:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts