Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After months of research, reading, asking opinions, etc....finally pulled the trigger on a new set of tires. My Sport S came with 245/75/17 Michellin LTX all season tires. Great road tire, but not a lot of versatility for off road use. I purchased a set of Falken Wildpeaks AT3's yesterday. Went with 285/70/17 which was the size I was looking for and they are all terrain tires. So far love them!! The look is great, no rubbing and I did not need a spacer. I'm running stock JK Rubi wheels. :)

Attachments

·
Registered
94 Posts
After months of research, reading, asking opinions, etc....finally pulled the trigger on a new set of tires. My Sport S came with 245/75/17 Michellin LTX all season tires. Great road tire, but not a lot of versatility for off road use. I purchased a set of Falken Wildpeaks AT3's yesterday. Went with 285/70/17 which was the size I was looking for and they are all terrain tires. So far love them!! The look is great, no rubbing and I did not need a spacer. I'm running stock JK Rubi wheels. :)
Now that you have had your new Faulkens for a while, can you give some on road feedback, especially wet roads?? I am between them and two other tires and mostly road. I find the OEM KO2 slippery on wet roads.

·
Registered
93 Posts
I ran the Falken Wildpeak AT3s on my WK for a couple years and they handled everything the Nebraska seasons could throw at them. Ran really quiet too, but I only had them for a couple years so wear was minimal.
Like them so much, I bought the same tires in the same size as the OP for my JKUS

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts