Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys and gals, my username was previously TroutBumJK when I was certain I would be getting a new JK but then I ran across this sweet honey of a deal so I had to change my name.

The details:
2004 Wrangler Rubicon
5 speed manual trans
50,700 miles
Two owner car: both over 65 and never used it for it's intended purpose. It was towed behind a RV for most of it's miles.
2" BB teraflex rear; JKS ACOS adjustable spacer on front suspension. Black diamond extreme terrain shocks and steering stabilizer.
Dual top (grey hard and soft tops)
Poweraid Throttle body spacer and airraid drop in filter (yes, I know I don't think they do anything either!)

Purchased for $14,000 and had retail of $18,000 due to low miles.

The plans:
OME 2.5" suspension (to be done later)
JKS 1.25" BL
MORE bombproof 1" MML
Goodyear duratrac 33-12.5-15
Black Rock alloy D window 15" wheels
Bushwacker flat fenders
Line-X front grill and maybe the tub
LOD front bumper with Warn 9.5 winch
LOD rear tire carrier.

Let me know what you guys think. Sorry for the crappy iPhone pic.

Attachments

·
Jeeper
11,419 Posts
Very nice, get that bra off there soon tho'......:) It's a beautiful Rubi, and one heck of a sweet deal... :)

·
Registered
376 Posts
Damn that is a great deal! $14,000 is a steal given the milage and (what sounds like) good condition. And I love the white color. Good luck with it.

·
Administrator
30,781 Posts
You make a great choice and a great deal. Congats.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for all the kind replies. InfernoGirl the bra was the PO's touch. I'm guessing since he towed it behind the RV he wanted to protect the hood. I agree, it's already off the hood. The condition of the Rubi is impeccable. It has been neglected by he two older gentlemen who owned her before. Don't worry, she will soon have her day on the trails.

I forgot to mention the most important of her future additions...the armor.
Rockmen gas tank skid and tummy tuck skid (hence the need for
Riddler differential covers
Steering skid

Thanks for all of your input. I'm open to any suggestions you all have.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts