Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I just recently got home from Africa and Europe and now I am back home in Winston, and my parents surprised me with my first car which is a 2006 Jeep Wrangler TJ. Stick shift 6 speed. Any pointers that I should hane or need? Going to put a lift kit on it and beef up the sound system with Alpine Stereo equipment. Maybe then put a train horn on it.:D

Attachments

·
Registered
5,020 Posts
Welcome and Congrats!

·
Commercial Member
5,792 Posts
Sharp looking Jeep. best pointer I can give is no matter what you do, don't cut corners with your mods. Spend the extra money the first time and do it right. And oh yeah........ The mods never stop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
729 Posts
:wavey:welcome to the addiction

JEEP = just empty every pocket:dance:

·
Registered
440 Posts
Sharp looking Jeep. best pointer I can give is no matter what you do, don't cut corners with your mods. Spend the extra money the first time and do it right. And oh yeah........ The mods never stop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This X2 and take peoples advice and do your own research before doing mods. Dont look to the simple, cheap, quick mods. You usually dont get what your looking for.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Welcome. Nice jeep and YES take others advice. The reason they give it to you is because they messed something up somewhere and learned the hard way

1 - 9 of 9 Posts