Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everybody
I'm new on here, trying to figure out the ropes and connect with some people looking to get out for a few runs. Just got my Jeep this week, signed up on here today, and can't wait to get out on a trail. I'm in the Toronto area and wondering if anybody can suggest some good runs for a beginner or if anybody's got plans to get out soon that i can join in with. Thanks in advance
Eric

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hey Eric. I live North of oshawa in Scugog. Boundry road is a lot of fun near me and then there's newtonville pits 25 mins from Boundry Rd East.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hi Everybody
I'm new on here, trying to figure out the ropes and connect with some people looking to get out for a few runs. Just got my Jeep this week, signed up on here today, and can't wait to get out on a trail. I'm in the Toronto area and wondering if anybody can suggest some good runs for a beginner or if anybody's got plans to get out soon that i can join in with. Thanks in advance
Eric

I'm picking mine up Wednesday, I'd join you if you have some in mind

·
Registered
14 Posts
I went up to Boundary road on Saturday, the trails were good and mostly dry with just a few wet areas but nothing too deep.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6 Posts
Oh nice. I thought about hitting Boundry Rd up. Lots of people out there? Any Durham regional police?

Next time you go my gf and I will join.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Oh nice. I thought about hitting Boundry Rd up. Lots of people out there? Any Durham regional police?

Next time you go my gf and I will join.
We saw 1 cop but he wasn't bothering anymore, we came across about 10 people, the sand pits had about 5 dirt bikers in them, overall it was fun.

I can't do this weekend but like next weekend if you want to meet up, send me a message.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts