Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got a 2010 wrangler. Fun always, but my wife only tolerates it.. And me.

I think I will just take out the rear seats. I need room for golf clubs and other gear. What is the downside of this? Can these be sold?

Also I got a hard top. Is there a way to sell the soft top which is in vehicle.? I can't store the hardtop. Live in small condo....

Thanks

·
Registered
377 Posts
i can't answer your question but you may get more responses if you post in your jeeps specific model forum.....if it's a jk then try posting in jk tech forum or general discussion forum. it doesn't matter to me but a lot of members won't reply or will let you know you're posting in the wrong section. Check in at New Member check in and you'll get officially welcomed too.......Welcome to the family and enjoy the forum!

·
Registered
514 Posts
yes rear seats and soft top can be sold .. if i was you i would sell the hard to and keep the soft top.. you can get up to a grand for the hard top probally 300 bucks for the rear seat

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i can't answer your question but you may get more responses if you post in your jeeps specific model forum.....if it's a jk then try posting in jk tech forum or general discussion forum. it doesn't matter to me but a lot of members won't reply or will let you know you're posting in the wrong section. Check in at New Member check in and you'll get officially welcomed too.......Welcome to the family and enjoy the forum!
ok!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts