Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for someone in Southern NH (seacoast area) who has some know how in working on ones own jeep. I am new to jeeps and have some questions about my 2013 JK i bought used. I am an in person kind of person and would like to build some rapport with local Jeep peeps that are knowledgeable about these rides. Thank any and all that respond 馃榿馃憤

Registered
Welcome to the forum.
Also ask them to move this out of JL forum.
You can also post this in the NH specific subforum.
Lastly, check out exploringng.com, you might find some members there local to you, NH or Ma. I am far across the state from you, and not the best resource. I can answer basic stuff though, on a good day ;)

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome to the forum.
Also ask them to move this out of JL forum.
You can also post this in the NH specific subforum.
Lastly, check out exploringng.com, you might find some members there local to you, NH or Ma. I am far across the state from you, and not the best resource. I can answer basic stuff though, on a good day ;)

Thank u...Sorry i thought i did post in JK forum 馃槙 idk how to request change (i will look around thank u) i will also check said site 馃檪

Registered
Thank u...Sorry i thought i did post in JK forum idk how to request change (i will look around thank u) i will also check said site
Understandable. I always have to remember to check because I use Tapatalk

Registered
I'm looking for someone in Southern NH (seacoast area) who has some know how in working on ones own jeep. I am new to jeeps and have some questions about my 2013 JK i bought used. I am an in person kind of person and would like to build some rapport with local Jeep peeps that are knowledgeable about these rides. Thank any and all that respond 馃榿馃憤
i recently moved to north hampton and could likely help you out. Dale

Registered
I鈥檇 love to get out on the trails. Bought a Jeep about a year ago but don鈥檛 know where to go. Let me know if anyone goes out, I鈥檇 love to join

Registered
I鈥檇 love to get out on the trails. Bought a Jeep about a year ago but don鈥檛 know where to go. Let me know if anyone goes out, I鈥檇 love to join
Most of what is out there are used as snowmobile trails at this time of year.

Registered
Welcome to the area! That would be amazing im not far at all im slightly N. In Dover sorry for such late reply i didnt see this.
Never got the notice of response. if still wanting someone to help you out with the jeep ping me @. Dale 949-456-0242

1 - 11 of 11 Posts