Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I'm not new to Jeeps but I am new to being out west and living in Las Vegas. I was wondering if anyone knows of a place I can do some general maintaince on my Jeep (grease, change fluids, etc). My apartment community won't allow me to do any work on it and I hate paying shops to over-tighten oil filters and strip oil pan bolts.

I wanted to just say hi to everyone as well and hopefully get out and participate in some events in the future.

Andrew

·
Registered
3,869 Posts
I haven't heard of any place here. I usually do my oil change behind an autozone. I do it when they aren't busy and I'm out of the way.

Welcome to vegas, check here often for some of us to post up trails. What type of trails do u like to do?

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's not a bad idea actually. As far as trails I am not modified much from stock so nothing extreme. Washes, rocky high clearance roads and sand (beach) mostly to get to hiking or camping are why I love having my Jeep. I've only been off-road once in the west so most of my experience is east coast and Appalachian mountains.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Welcome to southern Nevada. I was born here and beyond the city lights there is a lot to do including some trails that will be right for you.

My daughter and son in law are in town and thought I would hit up some mild trails Saturday 1/30 in the AM so if anyone is interested post here or PM me with contact info.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Fly2crawl welcome. I am heading back to work for 3 weeks, but should be back at the beginning of March. When I am in town I'm free to wheel any time any where also just bought a trail guide book for the area. So I will be working on checking out those new trails if you want to tag along shouldn't be anything too difficult.

·
Registered
3,869 Posts
Fly2crawl welcome. I am heading back to work for 3 weeks, but should be back at the beginning of March. When I am in town I'm free to wheel any time any where also just bought a trail guide book for the area. So I will be working on checking out those new trails if you want to tag along shouldn't be anything too difficult.
Have fun at work buddy.....I have one of those books....for s. Nv and az.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts