Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally got a off-road TJ.:dance: I had bought a new 2013 JKU Sahara Dark Cherry Red. I had got it as an off road and dog hauler. My wife and other said it was too pretty to go off road :banghead: . Funny thing was when we when to Muddy Buddy's Jeep Jam in Wilmington Ohio. She had a blast riding the obstacle course with an older genlteman in a Jeep Cherokee. She said that we needed to get a beater jeep to go trail riding. Finally found one that I will slowly have to fix errors on (4" lift no SYE, Dana 35 rear and 33 inch tires with a limited slip diff and 3.73 gears.) I figure that I can do light trail riding with a lite foot on the gas pedal until I can afford to do a Ford 8.8 rear swap and install a SYE and new driveshaft. It a 2006 sport with 50k. Thanks to information on this site and other I listened for the ODPA problem. This jeep is very clear lift has to be less and a year old , no rust hard to find in Ohio.

·
Registered
312 Posts
Congrats.
It will give you hours of fun. It's like lego. Things just get added and switched. Play for a while and change it again. See sometimg you like here and once again you're making changes.
Have fun and keep us posted.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts