Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
762 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is a picture of my new to me Wrangler. Its very clean and runs awesome. I am planning new wheels and tires once I wear out whats on it now. I am thinking Eagle Alloy "bullet hole" in polished Al, or the cheapo AR black nascar looking steel wheel, both with a all-terrain tire....the only problem is my 3 month old thinks its his!

·
Administrator
30,779 Posts
Nice Jeep and adorable son. If he thinks it's his, that just means you have to keep it running for the next 15.75 years. Shouldn't be a problem. Congrats

·
Registered
762 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
nice jeep. How much did it cost you to buy?
The guy was asking $4500. I offered him $3400 and he said no way. I e-mail him to thank him for his time and he said he thought it was sold. He then called me and said he was sick of people saying they were going to show up and never coming, or someone wanted him to hold it until they could get their $ right. He said if i could be there that night he would let it go for $3400 just to stop people from wasting his time....I think it was a good deal...what do you think?

·
after birthday glow
1,963 Posts
not a bad deal on something that looks that clean

·
Registered
53 Posts
Good deal on that Jeep- Your son will love it. My daughter is 9 now - I had a TJ when she was born. She hated me for getting rid of it. So I bought a YJ about 2 years ago and she loves riding in it. I enjoy the YJ better than the TJ - just personal preference I guess. Doors and Top are off 9 months out of the year and the kids love it. Have fun they grow quickly.

·
Registered
762 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Good deal on that Jeep- Your son will love it. My daughter is 9 now - I had a TJ when she was born. She hated me for getting rid of it. So I bought a YJ about 2 years ago and she loves riding in it. I enjoy the YJ better than the TJ - just personal preference I guess. Doors and Top are off 9 months out of the year and the kids love it. Have fun they grow quickly.
I cannot wait until my son can ride with me! I am having ablast with this Jeep! I would like to lift it 2inches and put some 31 x 10.50's on it, but I dont want to wish i had a 4.0 and start over. I looked for the 4 cyl just because its cheap, easy to work on, and 4cyl's seem to be less beat up. I dont think it lacks for power and I dont off road. I think i will just drive as is and see what i think during the next year or so.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts