Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just moved here from New York City and my jeep is all stock and looking for somewhere to go off road but not kill my jeep.. Can someone please help me out

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I moved to 7th street right off the 101.. Can you help me find a easy trail.. New to AZ

·
Registered
15 Posts
I would start with lake pleasant, there's some easy trails out there, your stock jeep will have no prob. Just drive out there and start exploring, it's probably about a half hour drive from where you live.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Can you please tell me how to find lake pleasant and the trails from the 101 and 7th street

·
Registered
6 Posts
Welcome to Phoenix. 85024 is my zip code as well. I recently bought my first Jeep and am looking to join some rides to get my feet wet with other Jeep owners. Maybe we can hit some trails together.

·
Registered
6 Posts
New to area, so looking for some tips on trails as well. I'm in North Phoenix as well.

I explored Lake Pleasant on my own and discovered a lot of simple trails up there a stock jeep should be able to handle no problem.
+1 on that.

Thanks for the lead on the book, I'll look into that.

I'll sub to this thread in case some kind of Newb trail ride starts up

·
Registered
44 Posts
Not sure trying figure that out I might have to look online for something unless find some one that know area and knows good spots

·
Registered
98 Posts
I am in Vegas an I know there are a lot of places just out side of Phnx. Try a Google search for jeep trails in your area. I go to Parker a lot and there a quite a few trails there.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts