Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am putting a 2.5" lift on my 2015 JK Unlimited so I can fit 35" tires, I also want to level it with a 1 3/4" front body lift. I have heard that I can go up to a 3.5" lift without changing out the front drive line, so by going 2.5" lift and 1 3/4" leveling lift in the front, will I still have to change out my driveline?

Thanks for the help:banghead:

·
Premium Member
554 Posts
I am putting a 2.5" lift on my 2015 JK Unlimited so I can fit 35" tires, I also want to level it with a 1 3/4" front body lift. I have heard that I can go up to a 3.5" lift without changing out the front drive line, so by going 2.5" lift and 1 3/4" leveling lift in the front, will I still have to change out my driveline? Thanks for the help:banghead:
Nothing is required, just keep that in mind as you progress through upgrades. You might not need the spacers to level the jeep especially if your changing the springs for 2.5" lift. Look at the "Most popular lift on WF" thread it will help a lot. Also welcome to WF. Who you looking to use for the lift?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks for the info. I am installing the lift myself and I will be installing a JKS Jspec 2.5" lift

·
Premium Member
554 Posts
That's not a bad looking setup, I've never used jks outside of the discos. If you don't have a winch and bumper in the front I wouldn't worry about the spacers till later, there easy to pop in anyways. Make sure you set the track bars first, everything is centered right now so leave it on the ground and put in the new trackbar it should be adjusted so the bolts go through with ease. Once you pick it up off the ground things can shift so try and keep it how it is and match it. The bracket raises the trackbar.

·
Premium Member
554 Posts
Once the trackbar is set you can unbolt axle side and let the axle drop to put the springs in

1 - 5 of 5 Posts