Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I have spent the last 5 summers in Bozeman. I decided to stay for the winter. I came from So Ca, Lucerne Valley lots of rock crawling.
I catch my self waving to blank stares from other jeeps?
What's the deal I have only got one wave back.

·
Registered
204 Posts
I'm moving to Bozeman in 2 weeks w/ my TJ. Came from the Midwest, so I'm hoping to experience some new wheeling. Maybe the local viewpoint is that Jeeps are no different from any other off road machine. :) Anyways, I'll certainly wave to you!

·
Super Moderator
23,754 Posts
I think it is because there are so many jeeps. I am in Missoula (youngest daughter goes to MSU).
Check out dark horse customs they have a good reputation and should have some good ideas where the best wheeling is.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Around Bozeman, IMO, the most interesting stuff is in the Tobacco Roots. Of those, North Meadow is the best. But there are many others worth exploring-Wisconsin Creek, Noble Fork, South Meadow, Dry Boulder, and South Boulder River for starters.

A few thousand Tobacco Root photos here:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/albums

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
I'd kill or die to live in Bozeman. If anyone needs a good EE who specializes in avionics I'd be there in a hurry.

For that matter...I think I'd be a bartender or janitor! :) And I promise, if I get there I'll wave at you!

·
Super Moderator
23,754 Posts
I'd kill or die to live in Bozeman. If anyone needs a good EE who specializes in avionics I'd be there in a hurry.

For that matter...I think I'd be a bartender or janitor! :) And I promise, if I get there I'll wave at you!
neither would get you what you want LOL. My youngest daughter is gong to msu and it is minus 10F or so and expected to get colder. it is a beautiful area but like all nice places in Montana housing costs have gone way up. I bought my first house in late 80's and it was a nice house around 60K same house is over 300K now. 400K gets you a decent 1900 square foot home.

·
Premium Member
227 Posts

I read this and was like, hmmmm. Let's google Bozeman, MT. :jawdrop: the views.......Oh my!

·
Super Moderator
23,754 Posts
In that case....I'll need a VERY good job! ...and a warm coat. :) My Jeep, however, is up to the task.
MSU is an engineering school so my guess is a fair amount of engineers in the area.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts