Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey All,

I just picked up my first Wrangler, a 2015 Sahara. After driving cars forever, I decided to go for something I've always wanted, but never experienced. I've only had it a few days, but already managed to tackle the DIY grill guards, and I'm carefully planning more mods along the way.

I'm lucky enough to have a brother who owns a performance shop. This build is what lured me into Wrangler land:

... someday.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Nice jeep Andy! Its as clean as a newborn baby. I like hearing stories of people doing things outside their normal scope and getting that thrill!
That's what living is to me.

·
Registered
2,234 Posts
Welcome to both of you.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks everone, I can see what all the fuss is about. Not even a week in, and I'm consumed by the possibilities.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I'm new here too, bought a 2011 JKU last week. I drove a bunch of Wranglers over the course of about a month trying to find the right one. At one point I started looking into FJ Cruisers and nearly bought an Xterra Pro 4x.

The only thing that prevented me from buying the Xterra was driving a JKU right after taking the Xterra for about an hour. Took the tops off and immediately knew I had to have a Wrangler. Bought one the next week.

Took it off road this weekend:

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts