Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys/gals I'm Chance. I've been in the jeep community for awhile. I've got a 97 tj, anybody that's down for some meets count me in!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
photobucket.com/user/Zom_be/media/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpsd44d1662.jpg.html]
[/URL]

·
Registered
14 Posts
Welcome, check out Indy Jeep Junkies at indyjeepjunkies.com. We have some members that are down your way. Kevin has a Gecko unlimited and lives/work in Bloomington. Our April event is going to Redbird.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Welcome, check out Indy Jeep Junkies at indyjeepjunkies.com. We have some members that are down your way. Kevin has a Gecko unlimited and lives/work in Bloomington. Our April event is going to Redbird.
Awesome man! Thanks for the info, I've never been to redbird I'll have to try and make it out to that.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Hey Neighbor, I'm from BedfordJust a little further south of you.. Check out the club I am in, Hollar Crawlers Jeep Club - Hollar Crawlers Jeep Club-Home We have an event every month. You don't want to miss our Go Topless Day Event on May 17th, same for you Tim Stines! You don't have to be a member for this event, its a great way to meet everyone in the area, there are typically 30-40 Jeeps at that event!

·
Registered
587 Posts
Hey Neighbor, I'm from BedfordJust a little further south of you.. Check out the club I am in, Hollar Crawlers Jeep Club - Hollar Crawlers Jeep Club-Home We have an event every month. You don't want to miss our Go Topless Day Event on May 17th, same for you Tim Stines! You don't have to be a member for this event, its a great way to meet everyone in the area, there are typically 30-40 Jeeps at that event!
I will certainly check it out, sounds like a great time, I have actually moved back to Bedford I moved back yesterday in sure I'll see ya somewhere

1 - 8 of 8 Posts