Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I live on the jersey Shore (monmouth co) and looking to join a Jeep Club, sense I don't live in Central, North or south jersey im not sure of the proper adequate. Any advice would be great.....

·
Founder, ThumbJeeps
4,062 Posts
I searched all over for something in Mid-MI where I live... Couldn't find anything local so I started watching the schedules for a couple clubs that are about 2 hours away. If I see any events close by (less than an hour away) then I'll probably head out and introduce myself. Even if something isn't right close to you, get on a mailing list or two.

Its a start... :)

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Nottusyeroc said:
Njja. Where about in Monmouth are u I'm in wall Farmingdale
Currently living in Aberdeen Twp. Born and raised in Neptune City, funny, I grew up hangin in Wall/Belmar area, and did alot of partying in Farmingdale to.... are you familiar with suger hill mountain? Great wheelin area, well it used to be anyway...

·
Registered
15 Posts
Buddy B said:
Currently living in Aberdeen Twp. Born and raised in Neptune City, funny, I grew up hangin in Wall/Belmar area, and did alot of partying in Farmingdale to.... are you familiar with suger hill mountain? Great wheelin area, well it used to be anyway...
Www.jerseyshorejeepclub.webs.com

New club we just started. Our meetings are going to be split between brick and buhler jeep in hazlet. Would love to have some new members who are looking to join in and help build a club up! Pm me if you have any questions

·
Registered
327 Posts
Buddy B said:
Yes I know where your talking about. It's a pretty cool place but not legal l

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yeah sugar hill is a VERY cool place, can still go in but weekday nights is best. But if you get caught, lets just say you better have someone with you that carries some substantial credentials, it does work...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts