very cool, and welcome

·
Registered
2,228 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i'm suprised i havnt seen you around. typically my wife is driving my tj around.

wow man i work at pete's on orangethorpe off of acacia. an i live on brookhurst and orangethorpe. do you go up to cleveland national forest? we are going to do a small run up skyline sat morning. oh and i don't drive the jeep much always in my work truck, big white hino boom truck.

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
actually i've never wheeled in Cleveland nat forest. this weekend im busy with anniversary stuff with the wife but most of the time im free and wheel as often as possible. I have family in big bear and am always wheeling up there.
Ill post up when i go out and let me know when you run. :punk:

Too funny how close you are. Petes is the tire/roadside place right?? you guys wouldn't happen to sell dyna beads would you?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
actually i've never wheeled in Cleveland nat forest. this weekend im busy with anniversary stuff with the wife but most of the time im free and wheel as often as possible. I have family in big bear and am always wheeling up there.
Ill post up when i go out and let me know when you run. :punk:

Too funny how close you are. Petes is the tire/roadside place right?? you guys wouldn't happen to sell dyna beads would you?
balancing beads right. yep we sell them let me know if you need them i can get them for you at a good price. we sell 2 brands. just need to know the size tire you have.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
oops just noticed you have 33s i think that 6oz will work i will look to see for sure and get you a price.

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
sweet i might need more im running intercos and 2 of the tires have 8oz on one side.

let me know and ill head down there. do you know to get them inside??? thanks man appriciate it.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
sorry man i forgot to look at the price. i will do it tomorrow we have 10oz bags as well. you have to take the tires off and brake down the beads to get them in.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts