Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi from Castle Rock!! My friend and I bought 2015 Jks about a year ago and we're in need of some advice! We're in some need of good off roading trails as well as any ideas you guys have for cheap mods :)

·
Registered
345 Posts
Traildamage.com list all the trails in Colorado. It used to be free, but there is a $1 charge (if you join now) Once you start wheeling you will know what you need for mods. :)

Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Welcome from Englewood!

I'm new too, so I can't offer much, but I've found a few trail resources useful.

1) AllTrails app for your phone. Incredible for finding & looking at trail reviews, from hiking to 4x4. Maps are interactive, downloadable, and reviews can include maps with pictures along the route (for current condition updates).

And it's free, with paid features (I haven't found anything I wanted it to do that it doesn't for free though, so don't worry)

2) Traildamage.com - I heard this was fantastic but it's a full paid site now. Granted, it's only $1 for the first year...I'm too cheap lol YMMV

As for mods...Google is your friend. There's tons out there for very little money, DIY, etc.

There's a thread here all about cheap DIY mods too, http://www.wranglerforum.com/f19/cheap-jeep-mods-35574-6.html

Good luck & maybe we'll see you out on the trails!

Reactions: Lilo.

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
Welcome to the form from Castle Rock !

Reactions: Lilo.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Welcome from Parker! This is a great group of people and they are always here to help you and give you a hard time about light bars and going to "the mall" but it's all in good fun and there is a lot of combined experience on this forum so soak it all in!

·
Registered
329 Posts
Welcome from Denver. Jeep65 nailed it. Wheel a little and you'll start figuring out what you need to go bigger.

And trail damage is worth more than $1. Pay the small fee and you won't be disappointed. Great trail info, maos and gps points.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 12 of 12 Posts