Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm a native of Nebraska , but moved to Iowa for my job.. new to the jeep ownership . I fell into a 1993 Jeep YJ.. the start of my love hate relationship, and hence the name Christine my wife gave the jeep before she gave me the Jeep.

I would be interested in hooking up with other jeepers for doing trail rides etc... i even given a possible thought of joining a club..but not sure how that would work with my work schedule yet..but still open.

Live in The Rathbun Lake Area !

·
Registered
51 Posts
Thread is a little old but just realized that there are state specific forums. Welcome to Iowa! Moved to the Des Moines area a little over three years ago from Illinois myself. Hopefully you were able to get connected with someone. I haven't heard much as far as trails go around here unless you do end up with a club. Believe some have land they go out on.

·
Registered
799 Posts
No public wheeling areas in Iowa unfortunately, Jeep Outdoor Club of Central Iowa (JOCCI) meets in the Des Moines area on the 3rd Tuesday of each month. Our Next meeting will be on January 21st in Pleasant Hill area.

The club has use of some private land for wheeling and does several trips throughout the year to places like SMORR, Kansas Rocks and MOAB.

If you are interested in attending a meeting, let me now.

John

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

1 - 3 of 3 Posts