Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I was in 11 grade my parents gave me a 98 jimmy. That I have been driving for over a year now and it's a gas hog! The thing is dying needs a lot of part. Has a 160,000 miles also. So for graduation this year my parents are giving me their 94 wrangler with a 2.5L. It only has 85,000 miles and drives like a beauty. I kinda wish they gave it to me before the jimmy. I would like to make it good for some small stuff not going to have a lot of money to spend on it because of college. But I would like to make it a little nice for myself. I've been reading on here for the last 4 days and finally decided to join today. I would like to all the advice so I just read and read. thanks for any help you give.

·
Registered
4,057 Posts
Welcome to WF! I have a 94 with the 6 cyl. You're gonna love the jeep. Glad you joined our club.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Hey, perhaps a small shackle lift and a 1' body lift would be a good start. Put some 31s on, take off the track bar and you should be set for some light off roading...and maybe trim your fenders

Otherwise, welcome to the forum. You'll soon realize your gonna want to go bigger and stronger

·
Registered
4,231 Posts
Welcome aboard. BigMike has some good advise. These relatively inexpensive mods will give your stock Jeep much more attitude. With the shackle lift you will need to think about new shocks soon too. Your stock ones will work, but they will limit your down travel.
What part of PA are you from?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Gotta love the square headlights!!! Welcome to the forum. Lots of good info here. I love my '93 YJ.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts