Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i finally picked'er up today! Took forever on the title work but worth the wait! It has the 304 v8 quadra tech tranny ( i have no idea what that it is so if you know PLEASE help me because i have no clue ) 6 inch spring under suspension lift 35 inch SS TSL's. it came with a new transfercase plus an extra one, and a hard top soft top and bikini top plus the 2 peice soft door's! I picked up all this for a whooping 2500! Also all the orginal gauges still work!!!

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank's bigjeep i was out at my Grand Parents today we have about 250 acres out there and i found a few places to play around in but nothing major! I am waiting to really take'er out and see what she can do!

·
Registered
3,260 Posts
Glad you got her picked up, and with a title. I know you sure waited long enough for this day. C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S !!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks everyone! Ya waiting for that title almost took a month! I thought the day would never get here where she was mine! Anyone know what quadra trac is?

·
Registered
208 Posts
The quadratrac system is a vaccum operated engagement system. You should have a dial in the glove box that operates the transfercase. Your rear axle diff. is offset to the passenger side as well. You need to make sure you're aware of that if you ever break anything.

Congrats and good luck!:D

·
Administrator
12,622 Posts
As I recall its a full time system, although something sticks in my mind that it has no low range, but can't recall..

·
Registered
3,260 Posts
CJ-7

The CJ-7 featured a longer 93.4 in wheelbase than the CJ-5. It was introduced in 1976 and 379,299 were built in 11 years of production. The CJ-7 featured a new automatic all-wheel drive system called Quadra-Trac, not necessarily known for its strength, as well as a part-time two speed transfer case; an automatic transmission was also an option. Other comfort features were an optional molded hardtop, and steel doors

·
Jack Lives Here!!!
7,760 Posts
Nice toy bro. Good lookin CJ

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks for all the info Axel you really know your stuff you gave me the wow factor just reading that! Thanks also 1blkjp i cant wait to get it out on the trails but first i hope to swap outt he d30 in the front for a d44 and maybe put lockers in front and rear!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts