Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought I would share a few pics of the toys my girl got for Christmas. She was somewhat good.

This is the VDP Ultimate Locking Console, very tight fit but I like it.

The is the Smittybilt SRC Rock Bumper, nothing super fancy but considerably better than bumperettes.

This is the AFE stage 2 magnum force air intake, more power cant hurt, engine sounds better with it.

These are the Hella 700FF driving lights, not wired yet but will be soon.

Got a kit to reinforce the soft top windshield channel, get it on soon.

Glad Santa is partial to Jeep owners. :)

·
Administrator
30,781 Posts
You must have been very good this year. Nice haul.

·
Registered
402 Posts
Got the same rear bumper! Best you can get for the money ehh? Trying to figure a rear tire carrier though for it- Kinda giving me trouble figuring it out with the taper on the bottom. Super heavy duty though- Bout killed myself putting it on by my self! Also I would recommend welding the tabs on the bottom frame tie-ins to the frame for added strength if you plan on using it for recovery. Seems like the bolts were kinda "mickey mouse" to me...

·
Registered
136 Posts
very nice!

·
Registered
248 Posts
Very nice, but i would check the laws in ur state before your wire those lights. I know here in virginia you cannot do that because they are above the headlights.

·
Registered
593 Posts
Very nice gifts..... I have the same console and love it.....The coin holder in the front holds my CB mic nicely... clips right in to the quarter slot.. :D

·
Registered
402 Posts
Very nice, but i would check the laws in ur state before your wire those lights. I know here in virginia you cannot do that because they are above the headlights.
Should be fine as long as they are covered when on the road...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts