Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
793 Posts
That trail is not new, Chuck Shaner from Victory Valley 4 Wheelers cut that trail a long time ago. Last time we ran it was around 7 years ago, Chuck blazed a lot of the trails in the High Desert.

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That trail is not new, Chuck Shaner from Victory Valley 4 Wheelers cut that trail a long time ago. Last time we ran it was around 7 years ago, Chuck blazed a lot of the trails in the High Desert.
I guess SoCal Jeepers will have to argue it out with them.. I dont really care who found it first - it's new to me and it was a lot of fun... Even if i turtled on every rock along the whole dang trail...

·
Registered
793 Posts
Yup, kind of like Marble Canyon in that respect. Ask Stevo about it, he knows most of the trails in Stoddard Valley and the surrounding area. If you like Pucker Pass, try Pucker Canyon in that area.

·
Registered
2,170 Posts
What did VV4W name it? Maybe I ran it at some point with stevo and didn’t realize it lol

1 - 9 of 9 Posts