Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, today was the day. I came home with a new 2013 Sahara Unlimited. True Blue / Saddle. It is loaded up.
Sticker is here : http://www.chrysler.com/hostd/windowsticker/getWindowStickerPdf.do?vin=1C4HJWEG5DL534303

I had them remove the polished wheels and replace with stock wheels...

River Oaks Jeep in Houston rocks. Mark Guzman and his team is the way to go. I got an immediately good deal. I couldn't even negotiate further. It was well under invoice.

Now... What to mod?
Next purchases planned (not necessarily mods)

1). Hard top hoist
2). New Head Unit <--- maybe. The 730 was doing some weird crap that has me nervous about keeping it. (Bluetooth related so may be my phone)
3). Soft Top

I removed the freedom top already. Love it!! I just hope I don't develop leaks. :eek:
I did have them take it through a car wash twice before I bought so I should be fine. :whistling:

Pics... Sorry not better quality

·
Registered
3,869 Posts
Congrats. I clean the rubber seals whenever I put my top back on. Be the freedom panels or the whole thing. Haven't had a leak yet

·
Registered
297 Posts
Congrats. Very nice. I have the almost exact same JKU except with black leather interior and love it.. Really love the True Blue exterior color. Probably loving the Jeep a little too much though given I've been putting 500 miles a week on it. Oh well, it's all about having fun and when it's sitting in the driveway, it's not quite as much fun as when it's being driven.

·
Registered
823 Posts
Congratz on the new Jeep! Looks great! :thumb:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Sweet ride. Just ordered the same color 3 weeks ago. Already have special plans for it-3 1/2 lift. 35/12.5/20 hostage wheels. Didn't get leather interior. Maybe I'll add that later. Did you get 730 working properly? Did you get 3.73 gear?

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I got the tow package which includes the 3.73.

The 730N is working ok so far. I had one incident today where it wouldn't do any VR stuff. It basically stopped emitting all sound but was not "frozen". It would take commands from the buttons but there was no sound. I had to shut down the Jeep and start it up to reset it.

I'm going to keep my eye on it.

·
Registered
421 Posts
Scott, that is exactly the Jeep I want (until I see Rock Lobster in person)! I'm in central TX and will probably drive to Houston or Dallas for my Jeep. I'll keep your salesman in mind and be sure to let him know you referred me if I go that route. Congratulations!! Max.

·
The Bad Guy
23,181 Posts
Sahara? I thought the title was JKUS? I was expecting to see a Sport.

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
Thats a sharp color. If I bought my Jeep this year and not last, I would probably opt for that. The red thats out this year is hideous, but that blue is real nice

·
Registered
2,922 Posts
Quickly becoming my favorite 2013 color.

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
Sahara? I thought the title was JKUS? I was expecting to see a Sport.
Does the sport maybe have a lowercase s? JKUs vs JKUS? Or is JKUs just multiple of one JKU? :confused::eek::confused:

·
Registered
8 Posts
True blue

I got the tow package which includes the 3.73.

The 730N is working ok so far. I had one incident today where it wouldn't do any VR stuff. It basically stopped emitting all sound but was not "frozen". It would take commands from the buttons but there was no sound. I had to shut down the Jeep and start it up to reset it.

I'm going to keep my eye on it.
Glad to hear Scott. Hopefully I'll post pics of mine soon!

·
Registered
49 Posts
Nice Sahara Scott! I have a 2013 black JKUS and am loving it. I'm also considering a hard top hoist........would like information on what you look at if it's not too much trouble.

·
The Bad Guy
23,181 Posts
Nice Sahara Scott! I have a 2013 black JKUS and am loving it. I'm also considering a hard top hoist........would like information on what you look at if it's not too much trouble.
So, do you have a Sport of a Sahara?

1 - 20 of 46 Posts