Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Sponsoring Vendor
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After much anticipation, the time has finally arrived...

Introducing the UnderCloak Integrated Armor System from Metalcloak for JK Wrangler & Wrangler Unlimited.

Fully Boat-Sided and Plated in Black Zinc, the UnderCloak system provides all the protection you need in an easier to install kit with better approach angles and weather protection.

As a fully integrated system the kit includes our (1) Oil Pan & Motor Skid, (2) Heavy Duty Replacement Cross Member, (3) Transmission & Transfer Case Skid and (4) Boat-Sided Gas Tank Skid.

Learn more for your 2-Door or your 4-Door. :2thumbsup:

·
Registered
330 Posts
Can you please provide more information on:

1. How does the Oil Pan Skid mount in the front? Does it mount to the frame? Or to the engine / engine mounting?
  2. Does the Gas Tank Skid replace or go over the existing OEM fuel tank skid? (I'm hoping it replaces, as my current OEM is all banged up... so I would hate to have to replace it in addition to adding the UnderCloak)

·
Rube Goldberg
2,347 Posts
Can you please provide more information on:

1. How does the Oil Pan Skid mount in the front? Does it mount to the frame? Or to the engine / engine mounting?
  2. Does the Gas Tank Skid replace or go over the existing OEM fuel tank skid? (I'm hoping it replaces, as my current OEM is all banged up... so I would hate to have to replace it in addition to adding the UnderCloak)
Would also like to know more about this.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts