Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:dance:Well after numerous trips to napa Little Red now has a new T-Stat,Water outlet and 1 new hose.I ordered and got the top hose the 11/4 to 1 1/2 one, well its 2-3'' to short,now this is the right hose for the 2.5 I have, but to short for mine.Parts guys at napa can order a hose that will work, I,ll have to cut it down, and it costs $30 instead of $14.This engine is a replacement, info on it is nonexistant other than it looks like they did enough to get it to run and called it close enough.Wires not plugged into anything, hoses plugged with screws ect... ect... Anyway put the new T-stat in instead, of 130 degrees I run either side of 210 degrees.From reading posts this sounds normal?? Also from my other posts about the dirty mayonaise stuff, one of the hoses going to the air filter box has a tee and the mayo stuff is comming out big time, none in the filter box though,just out of the unplugged tee part, any comments on this.As usual THANKS FROM THIS NEWBEE TO JEEPS & MECHANICAL STUFF.:wavey: P.S. My wife and I are having a ball with this waving to other jeep people:wavey::wavey::wavey:

1 - 1 of 1 Posts