Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is the new wheel set up that I am getting, tell me what ya'll think Dick Cepekr Dick Cepek Wheels and Other Jeep Parts and Jeep Accessories by 4 Wheel Drive Hardware these are way nice, the only con is that they are not steal they are alloy that has been polished I don't really know how that is going to hold up. And the tires are the BFG Mud Terrain KM are these any good they are 201 a tire the Jeep will be daily drive. I just got the pro com nitro shocks are those going to improve my ride? THANKS!!!

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
ohh here some pictures of this weekend we went to the outer banks and drove on the beach and fished it was awesome

·
Registered
13 Posts
ohh here some pictures of this weekend we went to the outer banks and drove on the beach and fished it was awesome
How did the Mud Terrain tires run on the beach. I have a new set on my jeep. I have always run All Terrains which worked great. I heard the M/Ts dig in a little easier making it easier to get stuck.

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
I run the BFG Mud Terrains and want to put it in the sand also. Looks like I will be at Topsail again in a week and I will definitely put it in the thick stuff:D I have done it on all terrains but never with the mud tire. I plan on taking it slow and not punching the skinny peddle in the loose stuff. I'll try to remember to get some pix and let y'all know how they handle.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts