Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

I am new to this forum. We have a stock 2016 Wrangler JK automatic with 38K miles. We bought it new to tow behind our RV and it has been towed 20K of those miles. I won’t mention the time the brake booster was set too tight and we totally melted every aspect, pads, calipers, rotors, bearings, etc. of the front brakes. A learning experience. Unrelated, we need new tires and we want flashier rims. We will be doing minimal off roading, but I want more rugged looking tires than stock tires that still come with a mileage warranty. I am thinking something like Goodyear Wrangler All-Terrain Adventure With Kevlar tires, look pretty good and 60 mileage warranty. We want the tires as large as possible, especially in width. Is it better to buy larger or deeper new rims? What is the largest tire that would work with stock size rims with no problems and no lifts? We love the Jeep and just spent the month in Colorado. Thanks for any suggestions.

·
Registered
2,919 Posts
This is the TJ forum. JK forum is that way >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

1 - 2 of 2 Posts