Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, no thanks to the shady fellow that spent all the money out of my checking account this past weekend, I finally have my new wheels and tires on!

31x10.50x15 Goodyear Wrangler Duratracs on 15x8 w/4" backspacing Cragar Soft 8s. I came from Maxxis Buckshots and wow..I barely hear these tires on the interstate rolling 75, and I'm still not used to ROLLING up to a stop at a light instead of WOBBLING my way :rofl:

Black axle covers and lugnuts soon. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
Looks nice, i like how you cut your fender flares. Did you just wing it or what?

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
Lookin good, Toxic!:appl:

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Looks nice, i like how you cut your fender flares. Did you just wing it or what?
Thanks! I have a write up on it, just look through the threads I've started on my profile :)

I appreciate the comments folks. Yes, completely stock suspension.

·
Jeeper
11,419 Posts
:) Looks great! You're gonna love the Duratracs. I hope you got the Treadlightly rebate.... :)

·
Banned
1,006 Posts
Any update on catching the A.H. that took the money?

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
Looking pretty sharp man! Getting my jeep back next week and I'll test fit that tire carrier and send it off so you carry your new wheels!

·
Registered
194 Posts
Daniel...looks good man...just got my Black Rocks on today...rolling on 31's too...for now...wanna try the paint job you did on the fender flares...gotta find that thread again...keep us posted on the progress...here is a pic of mine finally...Ron

Attachments

1 - 13 of 13 Posts