Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ordered som XD Monster wheels w/Nitto Trail Grapplers. The TPM was included in the price. Well, I got them on today, and now have low pressure light. All tires are at 32 psi. Set the TPMS to 30psi via a ProCal. What could the issue be? Can I verify that the TPMS is actually installed?

·
Registered
31 Posts
I would first verify what frequency the TPMS sensors that were included are transmitting at.

What year is your Jeep?

·
Registered
31 Posts
As a note: from what I understand 2010 and older JK's used 433 MHz sensors while 2011 and newer JK's use 315MHz sensors.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I drove it for awhile tonight. Light was still on. I guess i only went about 8 miles 1 way and parked for awhile while doing some shopping and drove abut 8 miles back. Is that enough or not?

·
Registered
571 Posts
I drove it for awhile tonight. Light was still on. I guess i only went about 8 miles 1 way and parked for awhile while doing some shopping and drove abut 8 miles back. Is that enough or not?
from the owners manual, "The vehicle may need to be driven for up to 10 minutes above 15 mph (25 km/h) to receive this information."

1 - 9 of 9 Posts