Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone! I'm a new member but I've been lurking for the last two years. I've finally decided to pull the trigger on getting new wheels.

I *think* I want to stay with the factory wheels as I still have lots of life left. I rarely go off-road (wish it were more often) and this is my daily driver so I don't want loud tires but I want a more aggressive look. I hope I can achieve that with wheels that have more back spacing.

So here's the request: Does anyone have any pictures of after-market wheels with stock tires? Please post and let me know what wheels you have and if you have any advice.

Thanks!

·
Registered
126 Posts
Hey everyone! I'm a new member but I've been lurking for the last two years. I've finally decided to pull the trigger on getting new wheels.

I *think* I want to stay with the factory wheels as I still have lots of life left. I rarely go off-road (wish it were more often) and this is my daily driver so I don't want loud tires but I want a more aggressive look. I hope I can achieve that with wheels that have more back spacing.

So here's the request: Does anyone have any pictures of after-market wheels with stock tires? Please post and let me know what wheels you have and if you have any advice.

Thanks!
I kept my stock tires for a couple of months and then couldnt stand it anymore! I couldnt find a pic of the old tires but here it is with the new.

ForumRunner_20140522_175746.jpg

·
Registered
126 Posts
Found one with stock tires!

ForumRunner_20140522_180140.jpg

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
I kept the stock wheels and plasti dipped them black. Then I put on stock size Goodyear DuraTrac tires. 255/75R17.

This is an alternative if you're on a budget. Changes the wheel appearance without needing to buy new wheels. Also you can just peel the paint off if you don't like it or want to change the color.

View attachment 1129666 View attachment 1129682

1 - 8 of 8 Posts