Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 20 of 194 Posts

·
ExtremeTerrain.com Sponsoring Vendor
6,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys, it looks like our exclusive WF discount code just for you guys somehow leaked out. Everyone can thank our friends:

Extreme Terrain Promo Codes - Save $16 w/ Mar. 2014 Coupon Codes

:facepalm:

So that discount code will expire tomorrow evening and there is a BRAND NEW WranglerForum.com discount code for active members of this forum with over 25 posts! We're happy to hook you guys up with it. You're one of our favorite forums and great cutomers and friends to XT. Please make sure to keep this next code a secret as not to ruin it for everyone else!

To recap...

• You must have at least 25 posts in order to get the code.
  • If the code is posted publicly, shared, PMed, etc. and we find out - it's gone and a new one will be created.
  • PM 'XTJake' and we'll shoot you over the code.
  • Please leave 24-48 hours to get the code. If you're placing your order in 10 minutes, we can't realistically get it to you in time. Please also remember that's 24-48 hours during business days. Sometimes we get it faster, but no promises!

·
Registered
50 Posts
Ryan,

Thanks for your help today!!
Order placed...

XDsBlazin

·
6,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
PMd Code not active?
You may have the old code. It got leaked so we had to turn it off and get a new one. PM me if you need the new code!

Me too. Have to get a bumper and misc parts ordered this week. Really like XT site with the photos, install guides and on line chat. It's my goto site before any other.
Sounds like you have some big plans for your rig! Shoot me a PM and I'll get you set up with the code!

-Ryan

·
6,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I wish I would have known you had forum discounts for the stuff I bought a month ago...
Tippy,

Shoot me your order number in a PM and I'll get you a store credit for what the coupon code would have saved you!

-Ryan

·
6,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Looks like you guys really take care of your customers. can't wait to place an order!
We sure do try! What are you looking to pick up for your rig? Shoot me a PM if you have any questions or would like a quote on anything!

-Ryan

·
Registered
48 Posts
I wish I would have known you had forum discounts for the stuff I bought a month ago...
Tippy,

Shoot me your order number in a PM and I'll get you a store credit for what the coupon code would have saved you!

-Ryan
Thats out freakin standing.........you just got my business......code or not....wont matter........11 years in the army puts loyalty and respect high on my priority list........and you sir just got both from me........

·
6,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thats out freakin standing.........you just got my business......code or not....wont matter........11 years in the army puts loyalty and respect high on my priority list........and you sir just got both from me........
I'm very happy to have you as a customer! And thank you for your service. Let me know if there is ever anything I can do for you!

-Ryan

·
6,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
6,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
message sent. you probably wont see this tonight though.
Sorry I didn't get to you tonight but I got to it today! Let me know if you need anything else!

-Ryan

1 - 20 of 194 Posts