Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hiya! A couple of us are going to get together. We were thinking maybe Calico. We're open to other ideas as well.

Anyone want to head out with us?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
For anyone interested. We're meeting at the Chevron right off the exit at 9am Dec 28. Going home Jan 1. Address for meet is 35555 ghost town road in Yermo.

One of my friends likes to shoot. ..so he's bringing some guns and clay as well.

If you want to reach me Before then, my cell is 805-415-0204. Once there, I lose service at camp.

If I don't meet/see any of you reading this post, have a happy New year! ✌

·
Registered
447 Posts
The warden has to work, so we can't make it.

·
Registered
447 Posts
That's a crime!
Yeah, she's a bartender, and works until 1 AM. So we'll be celebrating New Years at her work, along with a bunch of drunks! Haha

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
That's a crime!
Yeah, she's a bartender, and works until 1 AM. So well be celebrating New Years at her work, along with a bunch of drunks! Haha

That is for sure. I used to bartend back in the day. I've picked up a couple more rigs in the last day or so...it's looking like a nice group is coming out. Enjoy your holidays!

·
Registered
67 Posts
Hope you all had a great time. I was hoping to make it out and join you all on Saturday but had some last minutes things come up so i was not able to make it. Dale

1 - 11 of 11 Posts