Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is the Facebook group/event page> https://www.facebook.com/groups/NYNEJLineUp/ (I will still post details here for those who do not have FB)

New Years New England Jeep Line-Up! I am in talks with Conway EMS to hopefully be able to line-up in their parking lot. Then we ride the Kanc' with a stop at "The Pass" and then gather and disperse in Lincoln. And what Jeep event would be complete without a charity to support? We will help raise money for AbilityPlus (Adaptive Skiing and Snowboarding in Vermont and New Hampshire) which provides outdoor activities for anyone with a disability in New England, particularly skiing and snow boarding! I hope to have a rep. on hand to accept donations and I will try and get some stickers made up for $20+ donations :)

This is a quickly planned event (and something I've never planned before), so it will be a basic line-up and drive. Will be interesting to see how many trucks we get! I am going to plan next years this summer and see if we can make something a little more elaborate out of it, especially if word gets around and the number of trucks grow!

·
Retired Moderator
102,416 Posts
I moved your Thread to your local area.
Hopefully, you will receive a better responds in this Forum!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts