Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is their a factory option for a 3rd row? Or just the rear facing one from aftermarket? We have 4 kids + 2 adults and would love to get rid of the minivan! I have my play you in my Challenger, so this would be my wife's ride/family ride!

Thanks for the info!!

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
297 Posts
There is no factory option for third row seats but there are a few aftermarket options.

There is a company called "little passenger seats" that builds a custom 3rd row seat for the wrangler, they have a couple versions: a full real 3rd row seat, single side seat, rear facing seat. I believe you can order them in leather or cloth and they can be matched to your interior color.

Here is a link to them: Little Passenger Seats - Jeep Wrangler

There are pictures on their Facebook page that you can find through that link.

You have another option which I believe is also popular. There are a few companies that sell a bracket kit that you install. Once you install the bracket kit you can purchase the rear seats from a 2 Door Jeep and have those bolt right onto the bracket. That way you'll get a 100% OEM look I believe.

Here is one I found, I think there are many others that make these brackets: | TeraFlex Suspensions

I hope this helps and welcome the forum. :)

·
Registered
14 Posts
Is their a factory option for a 3rd row? Or just the rear facing one from aftermarket? We have 4 kids + 2 adults and would love to get rid of the minivan! I have my play you in my Challenger, so this would be my wife's ride/family ride! Thanks for the info!! Sent from AutoGuide.com App
Did you install one of these? If so, I'd love to see pictures, how happy you are, and decision factors. I also just got a new jku and am looking at adding brackets.

·
Registered
4,081 Posts
1 - 5 of 5 Posts