Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i spent about an hour just reading stuff on the forums here. I'm sure you all have answerd this plenty of times... But what's the biggest lift you can get w/ out worring about having to extend brake lines and things? I'm thinking 3 inches is the highest with out having any worry. I'm lookin to save all winter and get a lift and rims/tires. so i got plenty of time to research

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
So i spent about an hour just reading stuff on the forums here. I'm sure you all have answerd this plenty of times... But what's the biggest lift you can get w/ out worring about having to extend brake lines and things? I'm thinking 3 inches is the highest with out having any worry. I'm lookin to save all winter and get a lift and rims/tires. so i got plenty of time to research
On top of that, What are the biggest tires you can get on a stock ride height?

·
Registered
802 Posts
I just put in a Rough Country 3.25" lift and was told by several folks that is was about as high as you could go without changing a bunch of other stuff. I also was told that some get by with a 4" lift and some don't. So far, no issues with 3.25"

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
My 2.5 Teraflex lift, the front lines are little snug when I put it on a lift for a Oil change. Im planning on getting longer lines.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts