Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wow....first off I'd like to say thank you to all the 'posters' out there that have made this website so awesome. Luckily for me I spend the better part of yesterday sick so I was able to "Wranglucate" myself. My wife and I purchased a 2015 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara with the basic sound system. I wasn't expecting much from a basic sound system, but pretty disappointed in the overall performance. I found this website and then unloaded a lot more money buying stuff for it last night. I'll list all the things I purchased and hopefully they will form a semi-synergistic effect once installed. Let me know if you see any issues or things to add to ensure I can make the most out of it. Thanks!
============================================
Infinity Reference 6032si 6.5"
Kicker 40CS354 3.5"
Polyester pillow to be used as polyfill
Metra 72-6514 Speaker Harness

Pioneer AVIC-8100NEX Navi
Metra 95-6511 dash kit
Metra 40-EU10 antenna
iDatalink Maestro ADS-MRR
iDatalink Maestro HRN-RR-CH1

Audivox CMOS 5-in-1 multi-mount back-up camera

NVX JAD900.5 800W RMS Full Range Class D 5-Channel Car Amp
NVX XAPK4 100% Copper 4 Gauge Car Amp Wire Kit w/ Speaker Cable

Rockford Fosgate P3SD4-8" sub in JK Factory sub housing (bought off ebay because I liked the side placement opposed to in floor..if the sub isn't good I'll just replace it)
============================================
Probably the most important question is that I need help finding headrest dvd players that will match the dark saddle interior I have. I asked Advent how much a custom set would be, but don't want to spend a grand to get it done if that's what they cost. Any help finding some would be awesome!

:beerme:

Any feedback on the setup would be great and I'm sure some, if not most, will be familiar to other posts since I borrowed ideas from multiple sources.

:punk:

1 - 1 of 1 Posts